Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cramping In The Thighs During Pregnancy

Battlefleet Gothic Meeting on 21.05. or 04.06.

Recently his time for the game battle was devoted almost entirely to the Flames of War, but since recently there were a few people interested in Battlefleet Gothic'iem-affirm that would be fun to meet so precisely in this system play a bit, engineer or paint. Nearby

projects connected with the Valkyries, or those which in which I participate wargamingowo:
14.05. - In art.bem 'ie Flames of War: I Vs. Xardas
20.05. - 5ciolecie art.bemu - wh40k presentations, Heads and possibly LOTR / WotRa
21.05 - classes in art.bem 'ie [unplanned]
21-22.05 grenadier which will
28.05 Heads - Heads tournament in Warsaw in the school on KopciƄskiego

Nearby availability window is Saturday 21.05. in hours from 1914 to 1921 in art.bem 'ie, the next is 4.06 - the same hours the same place.

I do not know how many will be interested to go to Grenadier'a - and therefore whether it makes sense to go out on 21ego. If you declare at least six people willing to do the meeting 21.05.

0 comments:

Post a Comment