Conclusions from DMW
At the outset I would like to thank oragnizatorom.
At last year's DMC-I remember very well and for that I am very pleased. Quick
relationship with the conclusions of the game.
Stwiedziłem that I wanted to go I'll stick with an unusual for the tournament (with the rest like the rest of the team-WH rhino-pressure-and Orcs at Warpheadzie). And so I started, here's an IG:
main features include a large displacement and the flexibility of the hammer pneuamtycznego:
CCS with Strakenem
Pluto 50 beds, the grazing of Lascannonami, Power Weaponami and the Commissioner, a melt
Pluto 50 beds, the grazing of autocannomai , Power and the Commissioner Weaponami and 5 meltami
2 Mantikory
Wherever possible voxy.
As captain, was responsible for pairing, but I'll skip the question of what happened when I headed parowaniach
first Battle of the team Frag Free (pozdro for the whole team!) - Guard against Venator - fairly I'll stick with the standard, a simple guard like I was driving it too would be so staged.
Venator wins round selection / zone, staged the first I hid in the reserves, so as not to lose the first round.
I went quite well, ie Straken and a platoon of 2ej turn, mantikory and the rest in another. I had exercised
mantikory decently well, manticores Venator could not boast the same. Overall, I was lucky
where it mattered.
dograliśmy to 5ej round, where he finished 1910 to 1910.
came out with me a little lack of restrictions nienalepsze 2ego plutonium issue (But not fatal) - there I took a marker in his area and could not.
2 nd Battle of the Space Wolves'ami ARRRR'em Team Damage.
Pitched battle, exhibited a second.
lack of mobility hurt, and I'll stick with it unsuited to deadlocks. Mantikory I could set so as to be invisible to fangów, just as they were up against the Thunder Wolfów. Uncool. Setting platoons platoons aligned to the setting.
in this battle after setting just throw the dice.
prztrzebiłem took the initiative and wolves, but in 2ej round, and so was combatu which 6ej trawał to turn (and perhaps 5ej?). When the boys annihilated last occupied undefended ARRR objectivy and ended up 17:3 for him.
3ecia battle Lokiim (Black Temparzy) from DEL team'u.
exhibited the conservative walk. Key in the battle was an incorrect setting of heavy weapons, which had a weak field of fire, and thus bore the greater part of the battle damage which could be avoided. This in turn meant that no troops cleared deadliest shooting before leaving the mantissa from the reserves.
Good systematic and daring when it was necessary to play the enemy, led to the fact that one of wypasionych platoons had a few times to test the break'a that is not broke and I became lost plutonium, which otherwise wyczyściłbym and secured the flank. Finally
11-9.
pace of the battle was very high, perhaps a little irritated by Darth that at some point I was not able to differentiate between 3 and 4 dropping eye.
Conclusions:
My first 3 battles such guards. When I met already common areas of tournament chips, I know what should be changed. Manticores often can not hide, because there are no such sites in the zone of issue (only one was a battle area, but just in the zone of issue of the enemy and there stood his manticores). That the railways means that the better choice were possible Leman Russ + manticores. To completely hide somewhere, you have to leave the area at issue-the mantissa is of course meaningless.
Wandering is generally a bad idea-I do not use if their effective firepower. I lose only the soldiers, and not to exert pressure on the opponent.
Autocannony best replace the sticks for a better synergy with the 'Fire on My Target' which can be deadly to fangów etc.
my troops are needed to pushing with the long-range tags, so that the enemy did not have to move-it means a return chicken club penali.
5 gwardyjskich melt the cans will not work because, pushing 'blop'em' cause unnecessarily large losses.
1-2 Melty suffice as a weapon of defense against tank schockami. As the infantry has become, it needs to plasmas, or at least a grenade.
Autocannony the PCS'ach in the army are so-so. Already a puppet loss causes panic - better would be four launchers. Applications
what I have to play very often-I can not hide the key units in their area of \u200b\u200bissue. Or set of sites makes it it is not possible zdyslokowanie branches of command, so as not to have died from the fire.
And finally I domalować guardsmen from units-because the distinctions to embrace this whole mess is not easy. How do I change my
I'll stick with:
CCS voxem (if you can take it from Strakenem heroes, then it is not enough points on the part of these toys in the army on 1500punktów)
2 * Pluto:
3ema PCS with grenade launchers and voxem / 4 grenade
4 / 5 * branches infantry
4 / 5 * Lascannon, 4 / 5 * Sergeant of the church, a melt, 2 plasmas, the Commissioner of the church, 1 vox
Mantikora
Mantikora/Leman Russ/Leman Russ Demolisher
Sentinel z multilaserem/ Rough Riderzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment